To best utilize the site and the functions that include buying and selling, you will need to maintain an active payment card on your account.
Note: Your payment details are stored by our PCI Compliant payment gateway Stripe, and not stored by Novelship directly. This is to maximize data security.
Payment methods like AfterPay, Hoolah and Atome are unable to process payments via Offers accepted by Sellers. Hence, they are made available only for the Buy Now option.
How to add your payment card
- Log in to your Novelship account.
- Head over to My Account.
- Click Settings and look for BUYING INFO.
- Click EDIT beside BUYING INFO.
- Click EDIT under Payment Details.
- Enter the information needed (Card Number, Expiration date following the correct format MM/YY, CVC 3 digits at the back of your card).
- Click on add card.
- You will be routed to the verification page, click the Authenticate button.
- OTP (verification code) from your bank will be sent to your registered phone number.
- Verification page will appear afterwards.
- Enter the OTP on Enter OTP field and click SUBMIT.
- We will verify your card by making a 1 SG$ test charge. Don't worry, we'll refund it immediately.
- Once successfully verified, you can then use it to make By Now, make Offers, make Sales, or make Lists.
Note: In some cases, you might be required to enter your postal code when adding your payment card depending on your bank's policy.
Check our payment methods here.
Should you have any questions, please drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or you may contact us via live chat.
Please sign in to leave a comment.