Shipping Label Creation Guide
1. On the Sale Confirmation Page, click on “Create Shipment Label”. Sellers who receive an email will go directly to the seller dashboard to create.
2. On the sales details page, sellers are able to see their shipment status e.g PENDING YOUR SHIPMENT, reference ID, SKU and sale status.
3. Sellers are able create their shipping label by clicking the CREATE SHIPPING LABEL button.
4. After clicking, Address confirmation pop up will appear. Sellers need to confirm their address once again. Confirming here, will let Seller choose the Shipping method.
Note: Seller’s Shipping From Address and Postal Code can be edited, except for COUNTRY
5. On this Page Sellers are able to select their Shipment method : Drop Off or Pick Up.
1. Sellers are able to select their Pick Up date from the options given to them.
2. Once you have checked the pick up details, click on CREATE PICKUP to confirm the arrangement.
Note: Sellers cannot arrange same day pick up.
3. After the confirmation, Sellers can download the DOWNLOAD SHIPPING LABEL by clicking the button shown above.
4. Sellers may also download the shipping label again by opening the sale order details page for this order or accessing the quick link buttons on the Seller Dashboard.
5. Kindly print the PDF file with your Shipping Label and follow the instructions to pack the product you just sold.
6. Once your item has been picked up successfully you will receive an email notification from Novelship.
Note: Penalty will be incurred if the item is not shipped out within 2 business days. Please make sure that the parcel have been scanned before handing it over to the courier. Novelship will not be responsible for any lost parcel due to incorrect shipping label attached.
For any issues including failed pick up, please contact NinjaVan immediately using the information below.