Shipping Label Creation Guide
1. On the Sale Confirmation Page, click on “Create Shipment Label”. Sellers who receive an email will go directly to the seller dashboard to create.
2. On the sales details page, sellers are able to see their shipment status e.g PENDING YOUR SHIPMENT, reference ID, SKU and sale status.
3. Sellers are able create their shipping label by clicking the CREATE SHIPPING LABEL button.
4. After clicking, Address confirmation pop up will appear. Sellers need to confirm their address once again. Confirming here, will let Seller choose the Shipping method.
Note: Seller’s Shipping From Address and Postal Code can be edited, except for COUNTRY
5. On this Page Sellers are able to select their Shipment method : Drop Off or Pick Up.
Drop off Method:
1. Confirm the drop off.
2. You can click here to find a Ninja Point to drop off your parcels.
3. After the confirmation, Sellers can download the DOWNLOAD SHIPPING LABEL by clicking the button shown above.
4. Kindly print the PDF file with your Shipping Label and follow the instructions to pack the product you just sold.
5. Please keep your shipping box less than 80 cm and 4 kg. Otherwise drop off point will reject the parcel.
6. Once your item has been picked up successfully at the Ninja Van drop off point, you will receive an email notification from Novelship.
Note: Penalty will be incurred if the item is not shipped out within 2 working days. Please make sure that the parcel is scanned accordingly for your sale status to update.
For any issues, you can contact NinjaVan using the information below.
- Shipper email for parcel issues email@example.com
- Parcel recipient email for parcel issues firstname.lastname@example.org
- Parcel recipient hotline for parcel issues +65 6602 8271