Quality Check Standard
At Novelship, upon shipment arrival, we will unpack and check the condition of the shoe as part of our Authentication process. The following images below represent BAD EXAMPLES of packaging that may result in your sale shipped product failing Quality Checks (QC):
Bad Example 1: Pasting Shipping Label directly on the Sneaker Box
Bad Example 2: Shipping without a Shipping Box and/or Putting Adhesive over Shoe Box
Bad Example 3: Shipping Sneakers without a Shipping box at all
Bad Example 4: Using too large a Shipping Box inappropriately sized for the Product
To avoid your product/shipment getting rejected, please take note of the following:
- Always Bag/Double Box your product shipment. Parcels must have external packaging that covers 100% of the exposed area. Cardboard box, polymailer are commonly used. Otherwise, please shrink-wrap or bubble-wrap the entire package.
- To use an appropriately sized shipping box/bag. Overly large shipping boxes increase the risk of damage in transit, and you may be billed extra for shipping.
- Keep the packaging box not more than 2 inches (4cm) larger than your item on each side. For Ninja Van, it must be less than 80 cm and 4 kg.
- Make sure to paste the correct AWB on the shipping box.
- Package should be packed tightly and snugly. If not, please fill up the empty space in between with paper, packing foam, bubble wrap etc.
- To include the sale instruction paper (PDF). This is required to process payouts upon successful authentication. Without which, your payout may be delayed.
- Secure the shipping box/bag with tape/adhesive. Commonly used adhesives are masking or scotch tape.
- Tape only the external double box/bag. No adhesive should be found on the product.
Should further clarifications be required, please drop us an email with attachments at email@example.com
Please sign in to leave a comment.