Although rare, packages have potential to be lost or damaged during the shipping and delivery process to and from Novelship. In the event there is an issue with your package in transit, Novelship will start an investigation with the logistics carrier to make reaching a resolution for you.
To get started, please read through the scenarios and escalation processes here. When contacting us through the Support widget on the site, please select Shipping/Delivery in the Issue Type and include your order ID. Please also include as much information as possible regarding your situation along with image attachments; this will decrease the investigation time.
In addition to the standard Logistics liability, we offer financial protection to our Buyers against risks of physical shipment loss or damage, from any external cause.
Delivery Protection can be arranged for your Novelship purchases.
Delivery Protection meets the general requirements for loss and damage to goods in transit. Protection is effective from the time the logistics courier has control or possession of the shipment until the time of delivery. Physical loss or damage of goods is covered, subject to specific limitations and exclusions.
Limitations and exclusions
Delivery Protection covers goods in transit worldwide, although temporary restrictions may apply from time to time as a consequence of, but not limited to, political, terrorist, nuclear and war risks, or on the advice of government officials. It does not cover the following:
- loss, damage or expense attributable to the willful misconduct by the buyer or its agents;
- loss, damage or expense caused by delay;
- Sneaker Box related damages due to logistics can be protected up to a maximum of 15% of the value of purchase;
Basis of loss settlement
Cover without protection is limited to a basic amount stated in the table below according to your purchase currency. With Delivery Protection, cover is limited to the value declared by you. Evidence may be requested to substantiate the declared value in the event of a claim.
- In the event of total loss of your shipment, with Delivery Protection, you will also be entitled to a refund of the delivery charge. In the event of a partial damage, you may be entitled to a refund of the relevant proportion of the delivery charge.
How to make a claim?
If you wish to make a claim, you should always notify Novelship as soon as possible. It should be in any event, no later than 2 calendar days from when package is marked as delivered.
- Contact us at email@example.com
- Provide the needed information based on our article What is Needed to Process and Investigation for Buyers?.
Novelship reserves the right to deny any claim or request for refund in connection with a pattern of fraudulent user behavior or negligence that Novelship determines in its sole and reasonable discretion should result to account suspension.
Should you have any question, please do not hesitate to reach out to us through the live chat or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.