What is Consignment Selling?
It allows our seller to put their products in Novelship Storage for free. It will have additional exposure to the buying market for future sales.
Faster Payout upon successful sale
Sell faster - Instant Delivery Lists are sold 60% quicker
Lower fees - Consign sales enjoy 50% off existing fees
Save on shipping - Bulk ship your consignment and normal sales
For limited time: You will NOT be penalised for consignment QC failures
1. Select a product from our product list and choose the size.
2. Click on "CONSIGNMENT".
3. Review the details and read the terms and conditions to set proper expectation.
4. Click on "CONFIRM SELL".
5. Another confirmation will pop up, click "CONFIRM".
6. Once confirmed, you will redirected to the confirmation page below.
7. Click the "START SHIPPING" button to ship your products following our guides below.
8. Once we received your product, we will proceed with the authentication process. Should the product failed our checks, see below.
|Failure Reason||Penalty Fee||Return Fee|
|LC (Legit Check) Failed||Not Applicable||Bill|
|QC (Quality Check) Failed||Not Applicable||Free|
9. As soon as the authentication process is completed, your product will be placed in Novelship Storage for future sales.
Ready to make a sale using your consignment product?
1. Go to "My Account" and search for your Consignment Sale from your "Storage".
2. Click on "SELL".
Note: You will see a notification that you need to ship out the product. Kindly ignore as we will proceed with the process accordingly.
4. You will receive an email notification if your sale is successfully matched with a buyer and it will be process for delivery within 48 hours.
5. Check the status of your consignment sale by heading to Selling > Past Sales.
6. As soon as your sale status is updated to "Authenticated", you may request for payout by clicking the "DETAILS" button. Check our Payout Guide for assistance.
Note: Consignment Selling is only applicable for Power Sellers. Consignment has been limited to ID, TW, MY, SG, and JP.
If you have any further questions in regards to making a List, please do not hesitate to contact Novelship's Customer Support at firstname.lastname@example.org or through the live chat at the website.